24-Hour Home Care in west palm beach FL
Providing exceptional 24-Hour Home Care in Palm Beach. We also serve Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee and St. Lucie.
Live-in Home Care in West Palm Beach, Fl is our specialty at Grace Homecare FL. With our caregivers, your loved ones will not have to worry about overworking their bodies anymore. They can be free to do as they please while our caregivers do activities such as cooking and cleaning.
Our live-in senior care services are designed to help you or a loved one remain in an environment that is familiar and comforting while getting the assistance you need.
We provide around-the-clock care in the comfort of your home or other living facility.
Live-in Care Benefits:
- Remaining Home – Support surrounded by your belongings and memories. For someone with dementia remaining at home can be much more beneficial than moving to an unfamiliar location.
- Family Support – Remain living with a spouse or loved one.
- Lifestyle Maintenance – Freedom to have guests when you want and have pets.
- Constant Care – You can rest easy knowing someone is always there.
- Value – In-home care services cost less than living in a nursing home.
Live-In Home Care in West Palm Beach Florida
If your elderly loved ones cannot live by themselves anymore without encountering numerous obstacles along the way, then it may be time to hire a live-in caregiver assist them.
With a live-in caregiver to help your loved ones with Personal Care, you can also rest assured that while your senior parents will be supervised, they will not be coddled. Their independence and pride will be kept intact.
If you believe your loved one needs our live-in home care service, you may schedule a free in-home assessment with one of our friendly representatives.
Overnight Care in St. Lucie and Indian River counties
There may be instances when emergencies happen and you will have to be gone overnight. This can bring you stress and unforeseen problems knowing that you have to spend time away from your elderly loved ones and have to find someone to watch them at the last minute.
Grace Homecare offers 24-hour home care services in West Palm Beach, whether your senior needs ongoing help with daily tasks or short-term help while recuperating from surgery.
Is 24-Hour Home Care Right for My Aging Family Member?
If your aging loved-one lives alone and you are finding it challenging to keep up with their care… and feeling stressed, 24-hour home care can be a solution.
We can set up home care services in the Palm Beach area quickly and provide comfort and safety for seniors who are recovering from an illness or surgery or who are experiencing a change in cognition or mobility.
Not all 24-hour care situations are a permanent setup.
For example, if you are caring for a senior but don’t want to leave them alone while you go on a brief trip, Grace Homecare will be available for 24-hour home care services.
Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Standby assistance
- Supervision and assistance with personal care needs such as bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Medication, treatment and exercise reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry, including regularly changing bed linens
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Running errands
- Pet Care
We can be reached 24-hours a day. To get in touch, click below to call:
What Do Overnight Caregivers Do?
During the night, the in-home caregiver will be awake to provide assistance when needed. A qualified overnight caregiver will help the elderly individual when they need to use the bathroom, wander around the house, or seem confused. Our trained caregivers provide a safe, comforting environment for the senior. This allows other family members to get the rest they need.
There are benefits for aging adults who have 24-hour home care, including:
- Staying in their own home – This is is the ideal solution for loved ones who want to age in place, and benefit from having a caregiver with them in order to ensure their safety while bringing peace of mind to them and their family members.
- Security– From long-term health problems to dementia, some aging adults have illnesses that put them at risk for falls, wandering or forgetfulness. Having a 24/7 plan of care can give you the peace of mind to know that your senior is safe at all times.
- Socialization /Activities – Some aging adults have a hard time doing the things they love without assistance. An in-home caregiver can assist your senior to live a life they love by helping with activities and socialization.
- Giving the Family Caregiver a Break– We know you love your senior family member, but you don’t have to do everything by yourself. Let our in-home caregivers be your 24/7 eyes and ears to alleviate family caregiver stress.
Our 24-Hour Home Care services help with everyday tasks and personal care needs.
Personal Care – Our caregivers assist with all kinds of personal care including bathing, eating, dressing, and toileting.
Emotional Care – Our compassionate, trained caregivers develop trust with seniors through heart-felt activities, conversation, and companionship.
Homemaker Services– As common chores become more challenging for your senior, we can help with cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, and more.
How to Get 24-Hour In-Home Care Services
Call our office to speak with one of our friendly, professional home care staff. We will answer your questions about 24-hour home care and give you expert advice. If you would like to schedule an in-home consultation, we will set up an appointment to meet with you and assess your needs.